If I seem a little strange, that's because I am

Just a set that i made on polyvore today, was feeling really inspired! Don't know if you have been watching New Girl recently but it has gotten really good, every single character and actor/actress was cast perfectly and it wouldn't feel the same with but a single one taken out, love it. I love Schmidt and Nicks relationship and of course Nick and Jess are cute as fuck. And any one who knows me knows that i probably couldn't live without the amazing Roosterteeth channel (gaming commentary), absolutely hilarious, if you haven't already, go and check them out over on youtube. Amazing group of witty (and good looking) guys. If you are already a fan of roosterteeth, whos you're favorite lad or gent? mine is probably Ray or Gavin, but then theres Geoff... Anyway, comment!

Anyway the reason for the random love rave is because i thought why not mix my two passions and two franchises I'm fully committed to into an outfit! the girl in the photo set looks so much like Zooey Deschanel (New Girl) and with the blazer and teacher style satchel feels fitting for her. Whereas the hoodie and relaxed jeans roar Roosterteeth with a little hint of myself with the rings and shoes. Two things that couldn't possibly be tied together but I'm good. I'm really good.

Cant bring myself to get a wispy full fringe, should i do it? Anyway if i go on anymore I'm going to start boring myself. i Suck at blogging but i hate the forced blog post, and you can always tell. good bye all.
If I seem a little strange, that's because I am


Hoody
$19 - desireclothing.co.uk


Superdry tweed blazer
superdry.com


Topshop jeans
topshop.com


Flat heels
$540 - hervia.com




Species by the thousands silver ring
oaknyc.com




instagram- @layehy
tumblr- kit-deluca.tumblr.com




Comments

Popular Posts