you are the morning when its clear

Oh my, i am so inconsistent with blogging :0
I went a little shopping crazy throughout these past few weeks it just keeps getting worse!

 Mac Studio Sculpt, not the best foundation i've tried but i'm trying to use it up! Topshop blouse and earrings.

 my Topshop babies <3

 Revlon nail colour in charming, such a lovely spring colour i think.

 New Rimmel Gel Eyeliner, the tiny brush makes it easy for flicks or bold outlines.
 Now i got these for my prom which is coming up and they look so natural i would wear them to a meal or something!

 Messy lancome tube, love this mascara!
 New makeup bag, primark.

my absolute darling perfume (which is making my wallet light!), Thierry Mugler alien, unbelievable how strong this perfume is, i recommend! :)

x

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts